Download Here (7.29 MB)
Liber Fanatica IV: The Academic's Handbook
Part I: Places of Learning
3.16 MB Download
- Altdorf University (Rick Wolf)
Description and groundplans for the Empire's largest university located in the capital city of Altdorf.
- Religion and Academia (Henrik Grönberg, Jude Hornborg and Wim van Gruisen)
Major deities' attitudes towards academia and the fields of study favoured by their followers.
- The Abode of the Watchful Owl (Henrik Grönberg)
Description and floorplans for a major temple of Verena located in Wurtbad, the capital of Stirland.
Part II: Research and Academia
1.84 MB Download
- Academic Knowledge Skills (Jude Hornborg)
Specific fields covered by each Academic Knowledge skill, how these skills are learned and a revised DoS/DoF table.
- Library Research in WFRP (Jude Hornborg)
Five types of libraries, rules for library research and advice for building research trees in your campaign.
- Languages of the Warhammer World (Jude Hornborg)
Descriptions of languages and Reikspiel dialects consolidated from official sources. Advanced rules for communication.
Part III: Thaumaturgy
1.56 MB Download
- Sources of Magic (Wim van Gruisen)
Rules for manipulating the Winds of Magic according to weather, celestial positions, sympathetic connections and geography.
- Alchemical Formulas (Dan White)
Legendary alchemical formulas, two new rituals and a large alchemical ingredients table.
- Counterspells (Wim van Gruisen)
Extensive selection of counterspells that may be learned as Lesser Magic spells.
Part IV: Astrology
1.14 MB Download
- The Evolution of the Warhammer Solar System (Wim van Gruisen)
Liber Fanatica's take on Warhammer astrology.
- The Mechanics of Planetary Motion (Wim van Gruisen)
Rules for calculating positions of the celestial bodies.
- Reading the Stars (Wim van Gruisen)
Astrological scrying, using planetary positions within the zodiac to determine a horoscope or plan a major event.
- The Natal Chart (Wim van Gruisen)
Calculating PC natal charts to provide more detailed horoscopes.
- Star Signs and Game Effects (James Jester)
Advanced rules for Star Signs with calendar days, stat modifiers and bonus talents.
- An Astrologer's Instruments (Wim van Gruisen and Jude Hornborg)
Equipment commonly used by astrologers, astronomers and navigators.